Relax, you're on your way!
Website development is all about getting your website to engage and complete the tasks you need done. It's the functionality behind the design. The more complex the functionality of the website, the more website development figures into the project. Setting clear goals can be half the battle so if you've thought about how your website needs to engage your customers then your website development plan is already kick started. All you need now is someone who can understand where you're coming from and translate your plans into action.
The key to a fabulous outcome is that everyone involved shares a common understanding of the project... from starting blocks to finish line. Before we launch into any type of web development we prepare a detailed proposal in clear concise language so that you know exactly what you're signing up for. If there's anything missing, you just let us know and we can sort it out right at the onset. While web development projects can require a little wiggle room in the timeline, we'll set up a schedule and adhere to those deadlines as much as possible. You'll know what's happening when it's happening and why.
So... what type of website development you need? Are you looking for a secure login area for your clients, membership management for your organisation, interactive online training modules for your staff, an email marketing database setup...? Just tell us what you want your website to do and leave the rest to us. We're experienced professionals and we'll work with you to bring your ideas to life...on time and on budget.
The beauty of the internet is that you can have information at your fingertips almost anywhere and anytime. Do you need a secure section of your website for your clients, suppliers or staff to view private information relevant only to them? We can set up a secure login area specific to your organisation. Perhaps you are looking for:
- a client login area to deliver work you've done for your clients.
- a customer login to provide information to your customers about their account.
- a retailer login allowing your retailers view your product catalogue at wholesale prices.
- a staff login to provide timely information or resources to your staff.
- The ability to add new users to your login area whenever you need to.
- An easy to use web tool to update your secure area on the fly.
Websites for Member Organisations
The key to a member-based organisation is to keep your members engaged. Your website can provide the latest info on the happenings within your organisation. A website that doesn't represent the organisation's values and activities could turn off your current members and deter new ones. Perhaps you need some of the following:
- An professional website that appeals to your members.
- Easy-to-use web-based administration of memberships.
- Online membership applications.
- The ability to email your members on a regular basis.
- The ability for members to keep their contact information updated.
Interactive Online Training
Web-based tools are fast becoming the most cost-effective way to deliver training whether you need to train your employees or your customers. Web development can make learning efficient and convenient for students anywhere in the world.
Email Marketing / Newsletter Database
Imagine how convenient it would be to email all of your new leads or customers at the click of a button. Well, you can! Whether you need a streamlined system to email a monthly newsletter out to a single list or a something with more reporting and analysis of your email marketing campaigns, we can help. Maybe you want to:
- Create emails in HTML, text or both.
- Send targeted emails only to subscribers who match certain criteria.
- You may need to create many different email lists for different functions.
- Let your customers subscribe and unsubscribe from your lists automatically.
Engaging Flash Animation
Animation isn't just about a whizz bang display to knock your socks off - although sometimes that can be just the thing. Animation can be used to engage, entertain, educate and more. Maybe you're looking for:
- Product demonstrations to help your customers understand complex products.
- A way to draw attention to marketing messages on your website.
- Something to make educational elements more fun.
- A way to encourage your customers to interact with your website
Call us on 1300 851 583