Hop to the top!
Search engine optimisation is fantastic. But sometimes it can take a bit of time to settle in. It's not a quick fix. If you are looking for leads and your deadline is NOW it might be time to consider some pay-per-click advertising.
What is Pay-Per-Click?
Pay-per-click advertising (or PPC advertising) is a way to get those search engines working for you fast. Some of the results on any Google listing page are paid results and some are organic. While search engine optimisation works on the organic listings, but Pay Per Click gives you the opportunity to buy your way to the top. Sound expensive? It doesn't have to be. Depending on your industry and what your competitors are bidding for the relevant keywords it can provide an excellent return on investment for qualified interested traffic.
Advantages of Pay-Per-Click?
- The big one: it's immediate. One day you're nowhere and the next you could be number one. It's that fast.
- You only pay for qualified traffic that actually clicks through to your website from keywords that you specify.
- When your listing appears on a page you are getting free brand exposure even if no one even clicks on your ad.
- You can set maximum budgets so that you are always in control of how much you spend.
- You can easily track your campaign's performance so that you know pretty quickly what works and what doesn't.
How we can help?
There's a lot going on behind the scenes in pay per click management and we know the ins and outs. We'll help you find the best value keywords for your market by determining niches your competitors may be missing. We'll work with you to develop your online ad copy and help you allocate and manage your budget. We'll get you up to speed on tracking the performance of your ads and advise you on ways to improve your pay-per-click advertising strategy.
Call us on 1300 851 583